pier view yoga
Dive in the World Of yoga & meditation
A tradition styled yoga class that encompasses the physical study of yoga. A very good class for beginners or those who are looking to refresh their yoga practice.
Considered by some to be dance like in nature as you follow the power of each breath, flowing through poses as you inhale and exhale.
A slow, relaxing style. It is the perfect style for those that have trouble with the more physically demanding styles of yoga. Slower pace with not a lot of getting up and down, yet includes strength, balance & stetch.
Longer holds, more breathing. This style is less work and more focused on relaxation using props such as bolsters, blankets & blocks to reduce stress.
A quieter, meditative yoga that focuses on lengthening the connective tissue. This practice using gravity with floor poses held for long periods of time to get a deep stretch. Yin poses are very passive in nature.
Breath work & Meditation
Breathing practices that can help with mental, emotional and physical well being. Meditation techniques and mindfulness exercises to also assist with your overall well being.
Benefits of Yoga
1. Yoga improves strength, balance and flexibility.
2. Yoga helps with back pain relief.
3. Yoga can ease arthritis symptoms.
4. Yoga benefits heart health.
5. Yoga relaxes you, to help you sleep better.
6. Yoga can mean more energy and brighter moods.
7. Yoga helps you manage stress.
8. Yoga connects you with a supportive community.
9. Yoga promotes better self-care.